Buy Conference Scheduler Pro Now
With your purchase of Conference Scheduler Pro, you get:
- 2 Activations: Every major site should have a testing version, so with 2 license activations you can have Conference Scheduler Pro installed on both your test and live site at the same time. Or you can install it on some other side-conference site.
- 1 Year automatic plugin updates: Don’t worry about when the next version is coming, buy Pro when you need it, and you’ll get any updates free for one year! Updates are delivered seamlessly through the standard WordPress plugin update system.
- 1 Year premium support: With a purchase of Pro, you get access to speedy, premium support and all plugin updates for one year.
- 30 day money-back guarantee: If you find the plugin doesn’t meet your needs, or you’re unhappy with it for any reason, let us know and we’ll refund your order.
Conference Scheduler Pro
Conference Scheduler Pro is designed with large/complex events in mind. In addition to all the features of the standard version, you also get:
- Advanced registration system
Let users register themselves for workshops right on the schedule. See who has registered for each workshop, keep waitlists for workshops with limited space. Integrate with Eventbrite to sell tickets but have people register for workshops on your site.
- Import/Export from/to Excel .xlsx files
No need to copy and paste in all the details manually – bring it all in with one click. And if your data changes, just import the new version to update the information on the website.
- Full multi-lingual support for WPML
Now you can post your workshop content in all languages, with full multi-lingual support for Workshop and Session import/export.
- Extensible architecture
Add additional information about your workshops with some simple code and templates.
Try it Now!
If you’d like to try out all the features of Conference Scheduler Pro before you purchase, you can try it out on a demo site here. Just enter a valid email address and you’ll be given your own demo site you can test both the frontend and admin interfaces on for 24hrs.
User facing interface
Choose Add New from the Plugins menu of your WordPress Admin, and then click the “Upload Plugin” button at the top of the screen. Select the plugin .zip file that you downloaded on your computer and click “Install Now”. Once the plugin is uploaded, click the “Activate” button to enable it.
To enable plugin updates, enter your license key and registered email address on the Conference -> Settings screen.
If you ever lose the plugin .zip file or license key, you can get them again at any time by logging into your account on this site.
All documentation for Conference Scheduler and Conference Scheduler Pro can be found here.
French translations provided by Christophe Catarina.